Draw date – December 22, 2023
License # 0439893 56 004
Order your tickets via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Be sure to include your name, email and phone number and indicate the transfer is for the WestJet raffle!!!***
Rules of Play
1st Prize: One roundtrip flight for two guests to any regularly scheduled and marketed WestJet destination.* (*No cash value. Taxes, fees, and surcharges not included. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.)
2nd Prize: $500 worth of Grocery Gift Cards
• The draw will take place at the Big Brothers Big Sisters’ Office – 3rd Level, Brunswick Square at 4 pm on Dec. 22, 2023. Winning tickets will be drawn from the basket of sold tickets by BBBS staff and will be videotaped.
• Tickets can be purchased at the Big Brothers Big Sisters office, from those who choose to sell, or they can be ordered via etransfer to email@example.com, be sure to include your name, email and phone number and indicate the transfer is for the WestJet raffle!!!
• Tickets can only be purchased by New Brunswick residents 18 years or older.
• All sold and unsold tickets must be returned to Big Brothers Big Sisters by Dec. 21, 2023 to be in time for the draw.
• Prize winners will be contacted immediately following the prize draw. Once all winners are successfully contacted, they will be publicly declared via the agency website, social media sites.
• Winning tickets will be drawn in sequential order, i.e. 1st ticket drawn wins 1st Prize, 2nd ticket wins 2nd Prize, and so on. Prizes can be claimed at the BBBS office, 3rd Level, Brunswick Square, Saint John
• There is NO cash value to any of the prizes.
• Please see the “fine print” for guidelines for the WestJet gift of flight voucher below.
• For more information contact BBBS at 635-1145.
Things the winner will need to know prior to redeeming their gift of flight voucher – AKA “The fine print”:
1) This voucher is valid for one (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled and marketed WestJet destination. Gift of flight vouchers are not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’ packages, flights operated by Swoop, interline, codeshare or charter flights.
2) This voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule. Not all flights have promotional space.
3) Fees, taxes, and surcharges are the responsibility of guests traveling and must be paid for at the time of booking with a valid credit card. Vouchers do not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades.
4) This voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays and peak travel dates.
5) Flights must be roundtrip to and from the same locations. Flights must depart from city A to city B and return from city B to city A. All guests must travel together on the same itinerary, dates, and flights.
6) All bookings and travel must be completed by December 15, 2024.
7) Gift of flight vouchers cannot be extended. Additionally, changes to travel dates or guest names are not permitted once a booking has been confirmed.
8) Bookings made with a gift of flight voucher are not eligible for paid cabin upgrades except where the option to pay for an upgrade is available when checking in for the flight 24 hours prior to departure.
9) This voucher will become null and void if travel is cancelled once a booking is confirmed.
10) The individual booking the flights must be over the age of majority in their province.
11) This voucher must be taken as offered and is not redeemable for cash.
12) Gift of flight vouchers cannot be sold. In the event that it has been sold, the voucher will become void, and any flight bookings made with it will be cancelled immediately without notice or reimbursement. WestJet does not handle the payment, guarantee transactions, or buyer protection or seller certification, nor will WestJet be liable for the loss of funds resulting from a fraudulent transaction.
13) Guests travelling on a WestJet gift of flight voucher are not entitled to compensation amounts provided under passenger rights regimes. By redeeming the gift of flight voucher, all guests travelling agree to release, and waive all claims against, WestJet relating to any and all liability, damage, or compensation entitlement arising under Canada’s Air Passenger Protection Regulations.
14) WestJet is not responsible for lost or mishandled vouchers. Once a voucher has been delivered to you, you are directly responsible for it.