Get Away or Stay Raffle 2021
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Bowl for Kids’ Sake “Get Away or Stay” Raffle 2021
1st Place – 2 Economy Class return tickets for air travel to any Air Canada scheduled destination in North America including Hawaii, Mexico and the Caribbean. Value $2,500. Tickets valid until June 30, 2022 and are subject to certain conditions including travel restriction periods.
2nd Place – Celebrate New Brunswick Staycation Package includes a variety of gift certificates that will make you happy during your staycation time in N.B.
To Date, 2nd Place Prize Package includes: (Additional Prizes will be added as they are received)
Storeytown Cottages & River Adventures – Your Miramichi destination for Kayaking, Canoeing, Tubing, Hot Tubbing, Fishing, ATVing, Swimming & just relaxing. – Gift certificate for a two-night stay in a Riverfront Suite for two people valued at $273.70 (can be transferred/upgraded to be used towards other accommodations or river adventures) good until June 30, 2022.
Fundy’s Cape Enrage – The Bay of Fundy is one of the Marine Wonders of the World with tides rising as much as 16.3m (53 vertical feet) over a 12-hour period twice each day. Cape Enrage offers one of the most spectacular views of the natural phenomenon from its towering cliffs. – A family day pass valued at $20.70
Kingsbrae Garden – The 27-acre horticultural masterpiece officially opened its gates in the spring of 1998, unveiling an array of over 2,500 species of perennials, as well as, a wide variety of trees and shrubs. Now a major tourist attraction, Kingsbrae Garden has been recognized with a number of major awards. – Family Day Pass valued at $41.40
Turtle Shore Adventures – Rediscover your New Brunswick backyard in St Andrews-by-the-Sea! Biologist Genny, has a contagious enthusiasm, and loves to go above and beyond to create lasting memories for all visitors.
– Gift certificate for a Marine Life Beachwalk for 4 people at low tide with a passionate biologist, in beautiful St Andrews-by-the-Sea, NB
Rossmount Inn – a 3-storey, 18 guest room manor house, a one-time private home and now renowned culinary destination, is part of an 87-acre estate set between the forest and the sea. It includes Chamcook Mountain, the highest point in the Passamaquoddy Bay area with breathtaking vistas. Their talked about restaurant, is known for its market fresh, local and mostly organic cuisine and a small but eclectic wine list. – Gift Certificate – dinner at the Rossmount Inn at a value of $75.00
3rd Place – Support Local Adventure Package includes a number of gift cards to make you feel good about supporting our local community.
To Date, 3rd Place Prize Package includes: (Additional Prizes will be added as they are received)
Timber Top Adventures – A treetop adventure park that is the magical, secret playground you dreamed about as a kid come to life. Swing through the trees while taking in the beauty of the magnificent St. John River (Wolastoq River). – $50 Gift certificate
Go Fundy Events – an outdoor adventure company specializing in fully Guided Kayaking Adventures and customized soft tour adventures in Saint John & Southern NB. – $50.00 gift certificate from Nature Centre
Be Rad Adventures – Be Rad Adventure Company is a mountain biking instruction company based in New Brunswick! Their team includes a wicked crew of certified Mountain Bike coaches who are here to help you develop your skills and empower you to be your raddest self! – Gift certificate for a private mountain bike lesson in Rockwood Park for the winner & a friend valued at $150 (own bikes & helmets required to ensure proper fit)
Shadow Lawn Inn – nestled in the heart of Rothesay, New Brunswick, over 150 years of charm and hospitality awaits you. It’s the perfect escape to a simpler time and place. – One-night Stay in a Suite with continental breakfast for two
Tickets – 1 for $5.00, 3 for $10.00
Draw date – June 29, 2021
License # 0439893 56 004
Rules of Play
- The draw will take place at the Big Brothers Big Sisters’ Office – 3rd Level, Brunswick Square at 5 pm on June 29, 2021. Winning tickets will be drawn from the basket of sold tickets by BBBS staff and will be videotaped.
- Tickets can be purchased at the Big Brothers Big Sisters office as above or from Bowl for Kids’ Sake participants who choose to sell the tickets as part of their team fundraising efforts. E-transfers with ticket purchase details can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the e-transfer is received and deposited, the ticketets will be scanned and emailed to the purchaser or sent by mail.
- Tickets can only be purchased by New Brunswick residents 18 years or older.
- All sold and unsold tickets must be returned to Big Brothers Bis Sisters by June 28, 2021 to be in time for the draw.
- Prize winners will be contacted immediately following the prize draw. Once all winners are successfully contacted, they will be publicly declared via the agency website, social media sites and via email alert to all ticket sellers.
- Winning tickets will be drawn in sequential order, i.e. 1st ticket drawn wins 1st Prize, 2nd ticket wins 2nd Prize and 3rd ticket wins 3rd Prizes can be claimed at the BBBS office, 3rd Level, Brunswick Square, Saint John
- Prize winners have 30 days to come forward to claim their prize. Prizes unclaimed after 30 days will be re-drawn.
- There is NO cash value to any of the prizes.
For more information contact BBBS at 635-1145.